No7 Challenge | No7 US
Welcome to the No7 Challenge!
We are so confident in the quality of our products that we guarantee you’ll love the results — or we’ll send your money back.
To take the No7 Challenge:
The No7 Challenge
c/o Stafford Communications
121 Chanlon Road, Suite G40
New Providence, NJ 07974
Discover Our Best Sellers
Restore & Renew Multi Action Face & Neck Day Cream SPF 30
Restore & Renew Multi Action Face & Neck Serum (30ml)
No7 Laboratories Line Correcting Booster Serum (Various Sizes)
Moisture Drench Lipstick (Various Shades)
Shop By Collection
Please use product as directed and refer to the information on pack or on the retailer’s website. Many of our products take a minimum of four (4) weeks to see a visible result.
Simply download, complete and return the claim form along with the original opened product (including any remaining product; outer carton not required), the original itemized, retailer-identified, and the dated sales receipt (keep a copy) from your purchase with the purchase price and product circled.
To participate in the No7 Challenge, you must return your product to the address provided, using the instructions on this site. If you choose to return your product to a store, you will be subject to the retailer’s individual return policy.
You can return your product through our direct-to-consumer process but will be subject to the stated return policy available at https://us.no7beauty.com/useful-information/refunds-returns.list. To participate in the No7 Challenge, you must follow the instructions on this site.
Lot numbers are typically 2-5 digits and a combination of letters and numbers. They are usually found on the bottom of jar products, and on the seam of tubed products. Expiration Dates, when applicable, are usually found next to Lot Numbers.
The No7 Challenge is limited to one (1) refund per claimant or household and refund will equal purchase price, plus any applicable sales tax, on the No7 product purchased as shown on receipt up to a maximum of $50.
No7 Challenge Terms & Conditions:
Internet Access is required to obtain a refund claim form for this offer. Not payable at retail locations or via our direct-to-consumer website at https://us.no7beauty.com/. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Please follow these instructions and do not return your product to the store where it was purchased.
The No7 Challenge is a money back satisfaction guarantee offer (the “Offer”). Participation in this Offer is deemed acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set forth herein, with any inconsistencies to be resolved by giving controlling effect to the Terms & Conditions set forth below:
- Purchase one (1) No7 product (multipacks and gift sets are excluded) (each a “Product”) from a participating retailer in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (“Retailer”), beginning March 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022 (“Offer Period”).
- At the time of purchase, be an individual who is a legal resident of one (1) of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia; and (iii) at the time of purchase, be eighteen (18) years of age or older (19 or older if you reside in AL or NE and 21 or older if you reside in MS) (“Claimant”, “you” or “your”).
- If you are not satisfied with the results after using for a minimum of 28 days, please follow the instructions below to request a refund consistent with the Terms & Conditions and subject to verification by No7 Beauty Company North America (the “Promoter”).
- Download and complete a No7 Challenge claim form (the “Claim Form”), including your complete first and last name, U.S. street address, city, state, zip code, a valid email address, date of birth, Retailer name and location, Product purchased, Product lot number, Product expiration date, purchase price, and reason for dissatisfaction (minimum 15 words). All Product information shared is confidential and will be used in research and development of the Product in question.
- Send the completed Claim Form, along with the original opened Product (including any remaining Product; outer carton not required), the original itemized, Retailer-identified, dated sales receipt (keep a copy) from your purchase with the purchase price and Product circled (the “Receipt”), and mail to: The No7 Challenge, c/o Stafford Communications, 121 Chanlon Road, Suite G40, New Providence, NJ 07974.
- Your completed Claim Form, original opened Product, and Receipt when submitted as instructed above, will constitute your “Refund Submission”. Refund Submissions must include all components listed above, and otherwise comply with all Terms & Conditions.
- Refund Submissions must be postmarked within ninety (90) days of purchase date on the Receipt (but no later than by March 31, 2023 and received by April 7, 2023). Any Refund Submissions with a postmark of less than twenty-eight (28) days from the purchase date on the Receipt will be rejected.
- Once the Refund Submission has been received, verified, and processed, the purchase price plus any applicable sales tax on Product purchased as shown on your Receipt will be refunded in the form of a check payable to the Claimant and mailed to the address on the Claim Form, up to a maximum of $50 (“Refund”).
- Associated shipping fees are not refundable. Shipping charges and the risk of loss or damage to the returned Product while in transit back to us are your responsibility. We strongly advise that you use a trackable shipping method. Promoter will not issue a Refund of more than $50 for any Product.
- Refunds will be mailed within 6-12 weeks from the date of receipt and verification of valid Refund Submission. Refund checks not cashed within ninety (90) days of the date printed on the check may result in forfeiture of the Refund.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other No7 Beauty product offer or rebate, unless Promoter otherwise advises.
- Limit of one (1) refund submission per claimant or household address.
- Duplicate or photocopied Refund Submissions will not be honored or acknowledged.
- If the Receipt is illegible, does not have the Product purchase price clearly circled, or is otherwise deemed non-compliant, then a Refund will NOT be issued.
- Promoter is not responsible for any change in mailing address by Claimant.
- Refund is limited to the exact price you paid for the Product after taking any discounts or coupons into account plus any applicable sales tax and excludes any incidental or consequential damages, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory. Some states to not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Product purchased outside the Offer Period is not eligible for the Offer. The purchase date is determined by date printed on Receipt.
- Only actual purchasers of the Product (who otherwise qualify for the Offer) may participate in the Offer. Offer not available to: groups, clubs or organizations; employees of Promoter; employees of Promoter’s parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, or agencies; employees of the fulfillment company; or employees of the fulfillment company’s suppliers and/or distributors.
- No one may reproduce or distribute the Claim Form or this Offer, including by publishing either in any magazine, website, or elsewhere, without Promoter’s written permission, except that the actual purchaser of the Product may reproduce the Claim Form and this Offer as necessary to participate in the Offer. Alteration, sale, trade or purchase of the Claim Form or Receipt is prohibited.
- Refund Submissions that: are from Post Office Boxes, commercial, or other non-residential addresses; contain invalid, undeliverable, or non-U.S. mailing addresses; are incomplete or illegible; or are deemed invalid based on these Terms & Conditions, will be rejected and will not be honored, acknowledged, or returned.
- Promoter is not responsible for printing errors in connection with this Offer, or for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected, non-delivered, or postage due mail.
- In no event will the Promoter be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of (a) any Claimant’s access to the Offer, including downloading from and/or otherwise using any websites or applications associated with the Offer, (b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); and (c) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference.
- This Offer gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Refund Submission rights cannot be assigned or transferred, and the Offer is not available outside the 50 U.S. states and D.C. or where restricted or prohibited by law.
- Refund Submissions become property of Promoter and will not be returned. Keep copies of all materials submitted.
- All decisions of Promoter with regard to participation in the Offer are final and binding in all respects.
- Use of multiple addresses to obtain additional Refunds is fraud. Fraudulent Refund Submissions and/or Refund Submissions that violate these Terms & Conditions could result in federal prosecution under mail fraud statutes (Title 18, USC Sections 1341 & 1342). Promoter reserves the right to independently substantiate Refund Submissions and to request additional information and/or documentation.
- If any of these Terms & Conditions are deemed to be invalid, unenforceable, or illegal, the balance of the Terms & Conditions shall remain in effect and shall be construed as if the invalid, unenforceable, or illegal provisions were not contained herein. These Terms & Conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of the State of New York without regard to conflicts of law provisions, and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New York. You agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Offer shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of New York; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (c) notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive the right to claim any damages, whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages.
- Promoter reserves the right, without limitation, to vary these Terms & Conditions without notice, to modify, reschedule or terminate the Offer, or to modify or extend the closing date and criteria of the Offer at its sole discretion.
- By participating in this Offer, each Claimant hereby agrees to Promoter’s collection and usage of their personal information for the purpose of administering this Offer. Any information a Claimant provides to Promoter may be used to communicate with Claimant in relation to this Offer. Promoter is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information we collect about you, our consumers. For full details of our privacy statement, go to: https://us.no7beauty.com/customer-service/privacy-policy.list.